Eppert Piano Studio Calendar & Recital Information
- August 15: Welcome! First week of lessons!
- Mon, Sept 5: Labor Day, No Lessons
- Oct 17-22: Fall Break, No Lessons. (Rachel McClellan is teaching!)
- Mon, Oct 31: Halloween, No Lessons
- Nov 21-26: Thanksgiving week, No Lessons
- Dec 19-Jan 7: Winter Break
- Jan 9: First day of lessons after Break
- Feb 20-21: President’s Days
- March 27-April 8: Spring Break
- May 29: Memorial Day, No lessons
- June 26-July 8: No lessons
- Open for summer lessons June 5- June 24 and July 10-29
- Fri, Oct 28: Evening recital & variety show (4-18 yr olds)
- Fri, May 19: Evening recital showcase (4-18 yr olds)
- Fri, Nov 11: Adult celebration 6:30 (pitch-in & play)
- Fri, May 12: Adult Celebration 6:30 (pitch-in & play)
What Sets Us Apart?
CREATIVE – PERSONALIZED – IMMERSIVE
We work with every student on playing their music with expression. This gives the student a positive way to express their emotions. NO TALENT REQUIRED. The joy of music is for EVERYONE!
Sally is exceptional!
Sally is an exceptional piano teacher. She is a leader in the Indiana piano teacher community. She teaches with compassion and connects with each child.
Karen Hagen Kincaid
I love Sally’s teaching style!
My oldest son has been taking piano lessons from Sally for 10 years since Kindergarten. My daughter has also been taking lessons for 4 years. I love Sally’s teaching style! The group lessons are great. She has many recitals, competition options and performances offered throughout the year to motivate my kids to achieve their best. I would highly recommend her as a piano teacher!
Sally has taught all three of my kids piano. Her unique classroom approach allows the kids to learn in a fun environment while progressing every quickly. Highly recommended!
Angela Clark Hale
My daughter loves it!
My daughter is finishing up her third year with Sally and she absolutely love it! Piano lessons with Sally is definitely her favorite after-school activity. Sally is always quick to praise regardless of skill level and she makes sure there are plenty of opportunities for recitals and competitions, if that’s what your child enjoys.
We’re so excited!
Hi Sally! I just wanted to let you know how EXCITED both Ruby and Ava are to have new music to practice for the summer! They are familiar with the sound of the songs and have loved practicing these past 2 days. See you in a couple of weeks.
Leigh Anne Gerber Dearing
We love her!
Our two daughters take piano lessons from Sally and we love her! Our 9 year old has taken piano lessons for a year now and our 15 year old has been taking lessons for about 9 months. Sally is so patient and wonderful with them both. The 9 year old enjoys the group lessons while the 15 year old privately learns from Sally.
Anne Johnson Slamkowski
She loves taking lessons with Sally!
My daughter loves taking the group lessons with Sally! I wish I had learned to play piano this way. Sally is very knowledgeable and her lessons are very engaging and fun. She hits all of the fundamentals. My daughter even likes to practice.